To
say I love Stella & Dot jewelry is an understatement. It's fun, fashionable
and affordable. If you host a trunk show you can earn FREE jewelry! What's
better than hosting a party with friends & cocktails in order to earn free
jewelry? Plus, each piece of jewelry is packaged individually in gift ready
boxes. Here are a few of my favorites.
![]() |
| BAMBOLEO NECKLACE *As Seen in InStyle
This
is my favorite statement necklace. I always get lots of compliments on this
beautiful piece of jewelry from men and women.
|
![]() |
| ON THE MARK NECKLACE (gold) |
I
love this delicate necklace and I also get lots of compliments on it every time I
wear it. It's a great piece to wear by itself or layer with other necklaces.
![]() |
| BARDOT SPIRAL BANGLE (silver) *As Seen In EveryDay with Rachel Ray |
![]() |
| SPARKLY BARDOT SPIRAL BANGLE |
I have this bangle in gold and silver. I personally wear the silver more but they are both great pieces because (1) they actually fit my wrist and (2) they don't clank when you're typing at the computer. The Sparkly Bardot Spiral Bangle is on my wish list. ; )
![]() |
| HARLOW BANGLE |
![]() |
| VINTAGE TWIST BRACELET (gold) |
The Vintage Twist Bracelet is great for two reasons (1) it's versatility and (2) it comes sized so it actually fits my wrist.
The Harlow Bangle is great because of it's versatility.
![]() |
| CHANTILLY LACE CUFF *As Seen in Fitness Magazine |
![]() |
| CHANTILLY LACE CHANDELIER EARRINGS
I love anything lace so these beauties are definiately a staple in my wardrobe and are worn often.
|
![]() |
| PARADISE STUDS I absolutely adore these studs! They go great everything! |
I am super excited for the ALICE by Temperley for Stella & Dot to be revealed in October! Here is a little sneak peak video! Enjoy!
If you are interested in purchasing your own Stella & Dot jewels or would like to host a trunk show, contact a stylist near you. My personal stylist is Mignon Merchant Ball and you can order directly from her by following this link http://www.stelladot.com/sites/mignon











No comments:
Post a Comment