New Mexico Antelope
Carey has gone to New Mexico the past two years to go Antelope hunting with friends from Wichita, KS. I am happy to say that he had a successful hunt in 2011 and 2012. This year Carey had to drive from New Mexico to Keystone, CO for work and would not be home until our 3 year anniversary on Wednesday, August 29, 2012. On his way home, he detoured through Denver to buy my anniversary gift. He definiately surprised me with a wonderful anniversary gift, which I was not expecting. You know you have a great man when he can pick out good jewelry and handbags! ; ) Thank you for the best 3 years of my life!! I love you more and more every day, Carey Levi!
 |
| 2012 New Mexico Antelope |
 |
| 2011 New Mexico Antelope |
No comments:
Post a Comment