Carey and I drove to Colorado the first week of August (2012) with some of our dear friends, Cody and Allison Stites. The past two years Carey and I have rented a vacation home in Colorado on
www.vrbo.com and have been very pleased. This year our beautiful vacation home was in Montezuma, CO, right outside of Keystone, CO. The home was beautiful and the scenery was breath taking. There was even a waterfall and hiking trails right in our backyard. Although, I must say that coming from 100+ degree temperatures to 63 degree temperatures was one of the best things about our trip!
 |
| Vaca house in Montezuma, CO |
 |
| View of the backyard in Montezuma, CO |
 |
| Waterfall in the backyard |
 |
| Carey and Cody at MINT in Silverthorne, CO |
 |
| Carey, Bella and I taking in the views |
 |
| Carey and Bella hiking in Montezuma, CO |
 |
| Carey and I at the top of the mountain in Keystone, CO |
 |
| Keystone Fun ~ Foxy Al, Cody Bear and Me as the Moose |
 |
| Olympic festivities at the Four Seasons Hotel in Vail, CO |
 |
| A little putt-putt in Vail |
 |
| Cody and Allison in Breckenridge, CO |
 |
| Carey and I in Breck |
 |
| My lil' mountain climber |
 |
| Until next time... |
No comments:
Post a Comment