Happy 2nd Anniversary to my sweet husband! Two years ago today I married the love of my life and best friend, Carey Levi Drake! I still remember it like it was yesterday and would marry my amazing husband all over again and again!! We all know life is no fairytale but I know I found MY prince charming! I always tell Carey, I will never leave you but there are times I might want to strangle you...and I'm sure he feels the same way about me! ; ) Life isn't always easy but it's sure worth it when you have someone special to enjoy it with and someone who loves you unconditionally! Carey has taught me that life doesn't always have to be so serious! He definitely knows how to make me laugh!! And yes I still scream every time he scares me or pulls a prank on me. You'd think I'd be used to it by now....but no! ; ) I love you, Carey Levi!! Here's to two of the happiest years of my life and many more to come...
 |
| Ashlie helping me get ready on our big day! |
 |
| My bridesmaids & I leaving for the Church! |
 |
| My handsome hubby! |
 |
| Paul Whitmire marrying Carey & I |
 |
| I love my girls!! |
 |
| The Groomsmen, Ushers & I throwing up some pistols! Go Pokes!! |
 |
| Carey with all the Bridesmaids! |
 |
| Carey with all his Groomsmen and Ushers! |
 |
| The McKibbin's ~ Ashlie, Dad (Jeff), Me, Mom (Brenda) and Nicholas |
 |
| My Sweet, Amazing Grandparents ~ Mamma & Papa |
 |
| Josh, Chanda, Tristen & Addi Taylor ~ Carey & Brooke Drake ~ Jeff & Donna Hledik |
 |
| Carey, Rosa & George |
 |
| Our 1st dance as Mr. and Mrs. Drake! |
 |
| Of course Pistol Pete showed up for our Big Day! |
 |
| Cutting the cake with my ornery husband! |
 |
"...And They Lived Happily Ever After!"
Marriage Advice that I TRY to Live by: |
1) Love unconditionally...God is LOVE
2) J.O.Y. (Jesus, Others {a.k.a. Spouse}, You)
3) Agree to disagree
3) Communicate! Communicate! Communicate!
5) Choose your battles wisely...and always argue naked
No comments:
Post a Comment