Friday, August 19, 2011

Colorado ~ 2011

My sweet hubby and I decided to take a quick trip to the mountains and get away from the heat. It was sooo much fun and I wish we were still there! The weather was perfect, the scenery was breath taking, the food was delicious, the shopping was to die for, the adventures and explorations were exciting but most of all I simply enjoyed spending a lil' "QT" with the love of my life, Carey Levi!! We stayed in a cabin that Carey found on VRBO.com, which I highly recommend, so we had our own little cabin to come home to each night and were able to take our Labrador, Bella. Unfortunately, my sweet lil' Lexi Lu was not able to make the trip with us but she was definitely enjoying herself at her Nana's!! I would highly recommend visiting Colorado in the summer time!

Carey & Bella taking in the breath taking views! 

Hiking in Breckenridge, CO

Almost to the top...

I never thought I would be playing in the snow in shorts and a t-shirt in August! 

Our 1st hike together! 

Riding the lift up to the Alpine Slide in Breck!

One word...DELICIOUS!!!

Carey grilling his steak at MINT!

Me grilling my steak at MINT...best steak ever!!

We could almost touch the clouds they were so low and we were so high up!

Shopping in Vail! 

Carey & I at the top of the mountain in Vail!

2 comments:

  1. How FUN! Makes me miss Kyle and I's trip to Vail last summer. Invite the Nevels next time please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, absolutely!! We would have loved for you all to come with us!! Seriously, lets all plan a trip for next summer!

    ReplyDelete