October is here and the heat is gone so I think we can officially say FALL has arrived! Yeah!! I'm loving this beautiful weather and hoping it will stick around longer than last year because I'm definitely not looking forward to those frigid winter days! However, I am looking forward to some more exciting OSU football, hunting with my hubby, Jed & Jennifer's wedding reception, Sophie & Campbell's 1st birthday (I can't believe they're almost 1 year old) and lots of halloween CANDY this month!! Unfortunately, I already started in on the halloween candy about 2 weeks ago! Whoops!! I have the worst sweet tooth ever! Until then, I'll just continue to enjoy this gorgeous Fall weather while it last. Wishing each of you a Happy and Blessed Fall Season this year!
| Home Fall Decor Inspired by My Mother! |
![]() |
| Boom Boom & I excited to root on the Cowboys on a Thursday night!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment