Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Love, Marriage, then BABY...

It's official, Carey and I are expecting our first baby at the end of May. My due date is May 28, 2013 to be exact. I am officially at the halfway mark - 20 weeks pregnant and 20 weeks to go! Our baby weighs about 10.5 ounces now. Baby Drake is also around 6.5 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel - the length of a banana. This week is a very exciting and fun week for us because we get to find out on Friday if baby Drake is a girl or boy.

Carey and I are very excited, anxious and nervous, as most parents are when expecting their first baby. As my belly continues to grow, it becomes more realistic that it will not just be the two of us anymore, come May. It is so cool and kind of weird at the same time, when I feel baby Drake kicking in my belly. The baby is not big enough yet for anyone to actually see baby Drake kicking but I can definiately feel the baby kicking.  We continue to pray that our baby is and will be healthy upon arrival.



20 weeks pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment